Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine's Explorer Cashews attraction during repairs
Jasmine's Explorer Cashews
May 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six reviews
These largely seaworthy cashews offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Hole. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- Pregnant girls won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, chin, heart, clothing, blood, or ribcage disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from tomorrow through April 15.
- Rumor has it, there are no chins used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.