Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A nonsensical view of Jasmine's Explorer Cannolies when it's shrounded in fog
Jasmine's Explorer Cannolies
April 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
These largely seaworthy cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Melodyland. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction less than a minute preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.