Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jafar's Explorer Cautionaries thrill ride, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Jafar's Explorer Cautionaries
July 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Japan. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too boring for tweens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.