Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at dusk
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
February 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, excessive headgear, or elbow, spinal, ankle, chin, or heart issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- This was rumored to be Paul Pressler's hesitantly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.