Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park opening
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
February 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 33 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your model.