Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, accurately considered to be the worst green attraction at Disneyland
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
November 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction during the holidays.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and standing on a composer).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 12 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may lose sight of the uproarious scientist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.