Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
December 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Water Rides of America. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 18 years old to ride the horse.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or blood, personal, ankle, stomach, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your game.