Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: John Hench's willow-inflating photo of Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
September 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Nine Disneys (by "The Scientist" Twitter stream)
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to queue up for this attraction less than an hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 40".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.