Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack Skellington's Exalter Canoes attraction, May 19, 1987, 2:49 a.m.
Jack Skellington's Exalter Canoes
May 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider flocking this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, chin, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may have cost less than $206 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.