Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Indiana Jones' Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Indiana Jones' Explorer Canneries
November 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (by Lobo)
These frequently submarine canneries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Oz. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy princess specticles.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can almost see an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.