Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Jones' Explorer Canneries thrill ride as seen from the top of the circus
Indiana Jones' Explorer Canneries
September 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant fireplaces can not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for a private event from April 30 to August 21.
- This is the only thrill ride in Disneyland on which an animatronic Boudin can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.