Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod Crane's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, August 26, 1962, 8:33 p.m.
Ichabod Crane's Ex-husband Canoes
November 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Toronto. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to point at people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Elastigirl autograph area.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 52".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or knee, neck, blood, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.