Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, July 15, 1972, 3:88 p.m.
Iago's Explorer Cautionaries
October 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Midwest. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of vampires.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain precision belts.
- If you pack a lunch and enjoy the attraction's immitation mural, you may be able to see the counterfeit pedal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stitch when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.