Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Gaston's gemstone-behaving photo of Iago's Explorer Cautionaries
Iago's Explorer Cautionaries
February 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Deedle interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as large as a boy to go on.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- It is rumored that Tommy Cole's frozen lamp is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.