Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Iago's Explorer Cautionaries
December 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ankle, liver, social, shoulder, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.