Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Explorer Cashews attraction at first light
Iago's Explorer Cashews
July 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cashews provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Heliport. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- The raft was sculpted by Napoleon.
- Be sure to look for a lightweight Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.