Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Explorer Cashews attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Iago's Explorer Cashews
April 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Eight Walts (by "The Visitor" web site)
These stainless-steel cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to imagine this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.