Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Explorer Canneries attraction during construction
Iago's Explorer Canneries
April 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of California. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lumière autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 12 to December 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.