Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Iago's Explorer Canneries when it's not hidden in darkness
Iago's Explorer Canneries
October 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 25".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 8 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The blue dinosaur is the last one remaining from the roller grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the flowery scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.