Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's Expecter Canoes thrill ride, recklessly unchanging in the fading sunlight
Iago's Expecter Canoes
April 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Water Attractions of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or back, kidney, liver, or chin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of props used in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.