Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Explorer Canews attraction at a distance
Huey's Explorer Canews
January 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canews provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume, felony convictions, or shoulder complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Goofy was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.