Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's Extincter Canoes, a favorite thrill ride of Roger Rabbit
Huck Finn's Extincter Canoes
April 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Four and three sevenths thumbs down
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Utopia. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to claim pedals.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, try something more relaxing.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This was one of the only "H ticket" thrill rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.