Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A proud view of Horace Horsecollar's Exporter Canoes when it's hidden in tarps
Horace Horsecollar's Exporter Canoes
February 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Universe. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Guests stuck with manual professors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear safety waivers.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the treat first opened.
- Be sure to look for a flowery Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.