Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canopies attraction during construction
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canopies
August 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Tributaries of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, moral requirements, or stomach, neck, knee, nasal, or back disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs within the attraction at most times.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation cannons, you may be able to see the carefree sorcerer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.