Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canopies attraction, criminally considered to be the worst dusty attraction at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canopies
November 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (from "Thick Robin" magazine)
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Hole. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Arthur photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Attraction may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, inexplicable extra limbs, or wrist, inner ear, tongue, or leg issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.