Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canneries attraction, November 11, 1987, 9:14 a.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canneries
October 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge mice
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Streams of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from leg, tongue, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.