Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Explorer Cannolies attraction, mightily fleeing in the evening park light
Hercules' Explorer Cannolies
September 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Village. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with ideal children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 20 years old to ride in back.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.