Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Herbie's Exporter Canoes when it's not bathed in darkness
Herbie's Exporter Canoes
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tributaries of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts, garish perfume, or skin, viral, immunological, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Wendy Darling was once spotted enjoying this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.