Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Exporter Canoes thrill ride, sleepily visiting in the fading moonlight
Herbie's Exporter Canoes
April 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four rainbows (by Tron)
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Walt Disney World. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled repainting from July 28 until about September 3 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.