Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Exporter Canoes adventure, February 28, 2009, 5:09 p.m.
Herbie's Exporter Canoes
October 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this adventure no more than once.
- Instead of enjoying this adventure, hear something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal hail, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.