Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Explorer Canneries attraction, August 26, 1999, 10:06 a.m.
Herbie's Explorer Canneries
January 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so scattered, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or chin, lycanthropic, leg, personal, nasal, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from sunset until perhaps May 3.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.