Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An aquatic view of Herbie's Explorer Canneries when it's not hidden in darkness
Herbie's Explorer Canneries
March 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to water something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.