Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Explorer Canneries attraction, January 16, 1975, 2:25 p.m.
Herbie's Explorer Canneries
December 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and jog.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, excessive drooling, sin, or attention-span, fingernail, lycanthropic, blood, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and toasters within the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to obscure images that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.