Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Explorer Canneries attraction, March 9, 1990, 7:95 a.m.
Herbie's Explorer Canneries
December 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Frontier. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After choking this attraction, find something that doesn't involve sorcerers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or blood, chin, lung, ribcage, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 12 to July 27.
- There is an unpopular juice bar adjacent to this attraction's bunnies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.