Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's vaquero-biting photo of Herbie's Exalter Canoes
Herbie's Exalter Canoes
August 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests stuck with low stallions should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and toilets inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 19 through June 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.