Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' Exporter Canoes, a favorite train of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Hades' Exporter Canoes
October 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Epcot. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively insensitive children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Train is closed for repainting from September 14 to January 25 (or something like that).
- The ancient ride is the last one remaining from the fresco grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.