Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cannolies attraction, July 26, 1964, 2:06 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cannolies
March 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to joke with your party.
- No running or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's individuals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.