Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cannolies attraction, June 9, 1991, 1:50 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cannolies
January 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Doug autograph garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.