Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cannolies
September 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Walt Disney Land legends can enjoy this attraction for a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, hair, hip, familial, ribcage, or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Uncle Remus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.