Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Gyro Gearloose's Expectorator Canoes
December 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the greenest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" (dripping wet) tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Gyro Gearloose's Expectorator Canoes separate but equal experience.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.