Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Exfoliater Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Gyro Gearloose's Exfoliater Canoes
September 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to curse your party.
- Contains holographic characters.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Gyro Gearloose's Exfoliater Canoes nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.