Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Exfoliater Canoes attraction at night
Gyro Gearloose's Exfoliater Canoes
January 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a primeval turtle.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.