Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
Gus' Explorer Canopies
November 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Plaza. It's the coolest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before less important people.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jules Verne interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.