Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gus' Explorer Canopies attraction at night
Gus' Explorer Canopies
February 24, 2004
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Site. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- On its third day of operation, the Gus' Explorer Canopies secretly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.