Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Explorer Canopies attraction, cunningly confusing in the fading moonlight
Gus' Explorer Canopies
June 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Missouri. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no illustrations used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.