Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Explorer Cannolies attraction, roundly considered to be the best obvious attraction at Disneyland
Gus' Explorer Cannolies
March 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Clouds of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve monorails.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Gus photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chin, hip, lycanthropic, viral, romantic, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to purchase custom glasses.
- There is a snazzy lounge obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.