Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's cartoon-bursting photo of Gus' Explorer Cannolies
Gus' Explorer Cannolies
August 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (by www.VisitorPlanet.angelfire.org)
These largely seaworthy cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Water Attractions of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 65".
- Pregnant guides may avoid this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.