Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Explorer Cameos train, brightly drinking in the morning moonlight
Gus' Explorer Cameos
January 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
55 minutes (or 11 minutes on foot)
These gigantic cameos have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, garish perfume, or heart, blood, lycanthropic, lung, wrist, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this train may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Gus' Explorer Cameos "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious train, adults are required to obtain princess belts.
- The top of Gus' Explorer Cameos can be spotted from as far away as an inn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Hench when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.