Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Gus' Explorer Cameos when it's not covered in tarps
Gus' Explorer Cameos
January 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Monte Carlo. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before closing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from tongue, immunological, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The trees near this attraction are filled with escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.