Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Gus' Explorer Cameos
May 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (from "The Guide" magazine, 2005)
These historic cameos have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the most intense way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider avenging this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.