Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Explorer Cashews attraction, untimely considered to be the only archeological attraction at Disneyland
Griffith Park's Explorer Cashews
March 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cashews offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with good children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Marc Davis autograph thingy.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.