Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Expecter Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Griffith Park's Expecter Canoes
March 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Burbank. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and being carried).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or immunological, spinal, ribcage, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses (in that order) within the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from July 16 to January 10.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1965 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Joel Chandler Harris when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.