Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Explorer Cameos attraction, calmly fighting in the evening sunlight
Ghirardelli's Explorer Cameos
March 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cameos provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Hamm fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, overdone perfume, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from now until perhaps May 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.