Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Ghirardelli's Explorer Cameos
June 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cameos offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from June 7 through October 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.