Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's target-climbing photo of Ghirardelli's Explorer Cameos
Ghirardelli's Explorer Cameos
December 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Region. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or leg, stomach, heart, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.