Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Expectorator Canoes attraction at park closing
Ghirardelli's Expectorator Canoes
July 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you find flapping, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners may be able to long for this attraction just a minute before its opening.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or kidney, leg, social, wrist, heart, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.