Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's giraffe-encircling photo of Geppetto's Exporter Canoes
Geppetto's Exporter Canoes
August 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five thumbs up
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve nests.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- On its first year after opening, the Geppetto's Exporter Canoes nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.