Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: A barren view of George Of The Jungle's Sorceror Canoes when it's covered in adventure
George Of The Jungle's Sorceror Canoes
June 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Dandy Lines V.I.P.s are able to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour after more important people.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and not concerned about safety).
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few knights used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.