Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries ride during repairs
George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries
March 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Woods. It's the neatest way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- After enjoying this ride, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- The top of George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries can be viewed from as far away as the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.