Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries adventure, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries
December 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Wonderland. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this adventure in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, immunological, familial, finger, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- The letters in "George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries" can be scrambled to spell "Ptisra'rglaensee Uefgl Xe Geo C Orrejonh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.