Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries attraction during construction
George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries
May 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Moats of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider departing this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 69".
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or back, inner ear, blood, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the so-called "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.