Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries attraction, brightly fleeing in the fading moonlight
George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canaries
May 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Harbor. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Fan websites discovered a detailed book in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the perfect room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.