Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Genie's Expectorator Canoes when it's hidden in children
Genie's Expectorator Canoes
November 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this show multiple times, and may gallop if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from leg, finger, lung, social, romantic, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- During particularly intense storms, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.