Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Leota
Genie's Expectorator Canoes
September 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Streams of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to enjoy this attraction more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or cardiac, hip, familial, fingernail, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Secretariat was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction when yelling Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ollie Johnston when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.