Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Expecter Canoes attraction, August 15, 1964, 10:25 p.m.
Genie's Expecter Canoes
March 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 100.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.