Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's horse-passing photo of Gaston's Explorer Canaries
Gaston's Explorer Canaries
July 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Volcano. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Tron photo thingy.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.