Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gaston's Exalter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of England
Gaston's Exalter Canoes
June 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Water Rides of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1935 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.