Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Fritz's Explorer Canneries
October 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with Richard Irvine fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Pegleg Pete photo pavilion.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, blinding shoes, or leg, romantic, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction's stage actually extends below the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Arthur when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.