Massive Loboland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Exfactor Canoes attraction during repairs
Fritz's Exfactor Canoes
November 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Norway. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Loboland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1911 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Loboland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.