Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries
June 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Location. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.