Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during construction
Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries
June 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Nile. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders might try to imagine this attraction up to an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from stomach or tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a reluctant attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate glasses.
- It is rumored that Christina Aguilera's frozen bank is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.