Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries
December 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Asia. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Geppetto meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44 volts.
- Maximum height 57".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains imported images.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.