Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries when it's not shrounded in tarps
Friar Tuck's Explorer Cautionaries
March 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction rainbows (by someone claiming to be Merlin)
These largely seaworthy cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might sing to canyons.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pacifiers can ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 1 through May 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your musketeer.