Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Extincter Canoes attraction at park closing
Fred Salmonpants' Extincter Canoes
December 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Four happy faces
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to point at people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.