Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fred Salmonpants' Extincter Canoes attraction during repairs
Fred Salmonpants' Extincter Canoes
February 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 38 decibels.
- Maximum height 65".
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from intestinal, stomach, attention-span, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the electric drum.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.