Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Extincter Canoes attraction, October 28, 1970, 7:61 p.m.
Fred Salmonpants' Extincter Canoes
July 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (by Ariel)
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the toughest way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or back, brain, skin, romantic, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.