Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Explorer Canopies dark ride during repairs
Fred Salmonpants' Explorer Canopies
April 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of London. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.