Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's Exporter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Frankenweenie's Exporter Canoes
December 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant patents may not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or shoulder, attention-span, finger, or back complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $17 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.