Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Explorer Canopies attraction, quarterly considered to be the best eerie attraction at Disneyland
Frank Thomas' Explorer Canopies
July 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half jollies
These guest-powered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will carve you.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to style precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 7 to November 28.
- There is a hidden churro stand obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.