Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Frank Thomas' Explorer Canopies when it's bathed in darkness
Frank Thomas' Explorer Canopies
June 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from spinal, blood, inner ear, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.