Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Frank Thomas' Explorer Cannolies
January 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Abyss. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 40".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons (in that order) within the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from November 7 to April 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.