Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Expectorator Canoes experience during construction
Frank Thomas' Expectorator Canoes
July 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Frontierlands of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
- All of this experience's vehicles are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.