Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Explorer Cashews attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flintheart Glomgold's Explorer Cashews
September 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cashews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Hill. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Elvis was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.