Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Flintheart Glomgold's Ex-husband Canoes
June 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two reviews (from Deedle)
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Prairie. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or leg disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and papers within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.