Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Sorceror Canoes show, January 15, 1976, 7:01 a.m.
Figment's Sorceror Canoes
March 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to long for this show more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.